▶️Follow skinnystutorial , calorietutorial & skinnytutorial for the best fitness, nutrition & mindset tips!
Why I’m still meal prepping even though we’re stuck at home 👇🏼
✔️ SAVE this Post to make later
✔️ TAG a friend who needa try this today!
📸 + below deets by workweeklunch
1. Normalcy. It feels good to have a routine to fall back on in a time of uncertainty.
2. Reducing food waste even more. Food needs to be cooked, used up, frozen and/or eaten in order to avoid wasting it now more than ever. Meal prep and meal planning is the best way to achieve this.
3. Maintaining a way of eating that makes me feel my best. It’s also important to stay feeling healthy right now, especially since I (like you) am under a ton of stress.
4. To save money. With everything up in the air, we are cutting back expenses! Luckily we both still have income (for now)
5. To save time/energy. Cooking 3x a day requires a ton of mental and physical energy that I want to save for working and resting!
💯Even with limited groceries, meal prep is still possible and extremely helpful in times of uncertainty.